Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 17

Kaijin

K - its http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/615042917413370918/01503063493588374D06EBF247BA113CEA23C348/

I have been trying to match my old high score all week, and no luck yet. This is the best I have done - I'm gonna keep at it :)

(Sorry its in learn a song - half of the song has no bass and that's a long sit :) )

"When we were young the world was like a vision - the colours and the sounds they took our breath away. But now we watch it all on television while eating processed meat out of a plastic tray." -NoMeansNo

My Customs

I allready created a thread in the help section for this problem. Didn't get any answer yet..http://customsforge.com/topic/171-posting-images/

Richomat, I replied to the thread there.  For now, I suggest uploading the image to somewhere like imgur.com and then posting the link to that image here.  I've experimented with some url hacking to try and address the problem with steam but nothing that I'm comfortable allowing just yet.  Sorry for the extra work you'll have to do!

Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!

Welcome to the Championship Ethereal!Nice score you got there. 92% at the 2nd playthrough. I think you belong into Masterclass :) But feel free to start in Intermediate if you like..

Woah how did you know it was my 2nd attempt :O

Maybe I will for next weeks song

I finally managed to get through score attack! It was easier to get the notes to register with fingerpicking once I attacked the strings more!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z11/billa_011/Rocksmith/StairwaytoheavenSA.jpg

Yesterday also find out the atacking the strings much more improved the note recognition.

I think Rocksmith does the note recognition after the sound preset. So this also makes big diference.

Iam with a new nick. Lest week i was close. This week lets see if i have time to reach 95. Doing 90 on SA now 

Let´s Rock