Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hi! I would genuinely appreciate if these were charted as this is the direction I'm trying to take my playing in but can't quite figure out, thanks in advance! :)

Songs from the Anime called Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad  :

- I've Got A Feeling

- Brainstorm

- Like A Foojin

- By Her

- Follow Me

-  My World Down by Meister

The album The Death Card - Sworn In 

(Important Notes: All songs are tuned down to Drop G# and played on a 6-string Baritone Guitar, a Pitch Shifter Pedal is occasionally used which I believe goes up 2 Octaves)

Any songs from the band Vanna : (Important Notes: All songs in their discography are tuned down to Drop B)

On 8/9/2023 at 1:06 AM, PoisonMonkeys said:

For bass please. I've seen that the bass tabs are freely available.

On it.

• Like 2

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

On 8/8/2023 at 2:28 AM, F3arFact0ry said:

can someone upload Ozzy Osbourne: Shot in the Dark (Just say Ozzy Live) and Van Halen: Respect the wind would absolutely love to cover these

Shot in the dark is already here.Its mispelt but just search shot in the dark and its there.

Could somebody please do more Kittie songs for bass? What I Always Wanted, and Spit are two I would really like to play. I would also like to see a bass CDLC for NOFX I Don't Like Me Anymore and Pumping for Jill by Iggy Pop. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to do this.