Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

16 minutes ago, cheesypoooof said:

Ive found rhythm and bass but nothing for the lead...  any help would be appreciated

The opening for the song and outro are included in the ultimate guitar tab (at the bottom of the tab). What you are looking for is the solo. I looked around myself for the solo tab and can't seem to locate it either

8 hours ago, Sniper Reload3d said:

The opening for the song and outro are included in the ultimate guitar tab (at the bottom of the tab). What you are looking for is the solo. I looked around myself for the solo tab and can't seem to locate it either

I'm hoping somebody here has a better ear than me to figure it out.    My band wants to cover it and the bass and rhythm are fairly straight forward...  but the lead I cant pick the notes out myself

Any free charters for Bass out there, here are six songs that should be on here...

Paul McCartney & Wings - Beware My Love

Neil Young - On The Beach

Bob Dylan - Hurricane

Dream Academy – Life in a Northern Town

Tanita Tikaram - Twist in My Sobriety

Sinéad O’Connor – 4th on Vine

Thanks to all who might consider......

• Like 2

I have been longing for a great Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles CDLC, however I am unable to make one myself and don't have the necessary skills to even tab something. However, in the light of the new turtles movie I request this:

Thank you already.

18 hours ago, Rojammelborp said:

Another oldie with a fun bass groove.

Currently in production, will be on a Forge near you early this coming week.

• Thanks 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

I was wondering if I could request more Dead By April songs as I was looking for Losing You but was unable to find it.

I also have Stronger as my second song that I would like to end up playing too, I'm a beginner guitar player and would like to level up while playing these songs. 

For my final song that I think would fit perfectly is Trapped, it's fast paced and fun to listen to playing it would seem like a dream ^_^ 

Animal Alpha - Bundy (Apologies if this already has been requested!)

Norwegian band that unfortunately is no more.

Any music from the Norwegian and epic rock band "Span" would also make my day!

Anyone willing to take on the challenge will be greatly rewarded in heaven - or your money back!

CDLC Creators...

Here's a list of great songs I'd love to see added here... especially bass versions.

SQUEEZE - Goodbye Girl

PAUL MCCARTNEY - Beautiful Night // Great Day // Ballroom Dancing // 1985

BILLY JOEL - Downeaster Alexis

BILLY BRAGG - Great Leap Forward

INDIGO GIRLS - Hammer and a Nail // World Falls 

BRUCE COCKBURN - If I Had a Rocket Launcher

TIMBUK 3 - Hair Styles and Attitudes // Facts About Cats // Future's So Bright

WARREN ZEVON - The Envoy // Johnny Strikes Up the Band

LOWEN & NAVARRO - Somewhere Far Away

STING - We Work the Black Seams Together

THE CALL - Everywhere I Go // Let the Day Begin // I Still Believe // Everywhere I Go

JOHNNY CASH - The Man in Black

R.E.M. - Catapult // West of the Fields

• Like 1