CDLC won't appear on list

Guitarman198

Question

I've been using Rocksmith 2014 CDLC for about a year now and this has never happened to me before.

Just the other day all of CDLC disappeared. I have already bought Cherub Rock on steam, downloaded D3Dx_42.dll, and downloaded the mod installer, but the CDLC still will not appear. I have also tried unblocking a couple of the songs through files, and redownloaded a few of them but that didn't work either.  

All of my CDLC are still in DLC folder on the Rocksmith2014 file on my computer as well, as well as Cherub Rock.

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but it's pretty annoying, considering it has wiped out 3/4 of my songs on Rocksmith 2014.

9 answers to this question

On 1/23/2023 at 11:19 PM, Sniper Reload3d said:

If you have the current D3Dx_42.dll, and above all is true/correct, make sure you don't have your songs filtered [ALT key] i.e. filtered to favorites only, or song list 1, etc and such forth.

Just tried that out, they still don't seem to appear on the list. It might be an issue with my computer? Not too sure.

I believe that this is an issue with win11.

head over to this thread, go back to page 32, read from there. ColdRampage and Nick Beat seem to be the ones working out the win11 issues:

https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014-remastered/page/32/

Hopefully they can get you back to working order.

5 hours ago, morsteen said:

"matching DLC" and are locked.

I have not encountered this personally. I am assuming those are oDLC purchased songs. Go to Downloads in Steam (Hover over Library, Downloads from the drop down list) (or View in the tiny print in the upper left corner) and check to see if they are queued. If they are queued, force them to download now.

I myself had to verify files just recently, The original Offspring pack was listed in DLC but the songs were not appearing in game. Verify files forced them to redownload.

6 hours ago, morsteen said:

I just notice a weird occurence for my owned DLCs.  Like some Alice in Chains and Smashing pumpkins.  Even though I own them they are all under the heading "matching DLC" and are locked.

If they're activated/installed on steam and are showing up in the dlc folder but not in-game, try closing steam and re-running it and rocksmith as admin, Someone on reddit had a similar issue a while ago with windows 11 and this seemed to fix it for some reason.

• Thanks 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

On 1/29/2023 at 4:13 PM, Sniper Reload3d said:

head over to this thread, go back to page 32, read from there. ColdRampage and Nick Beat seem to be the ones working out the win11 issues:

https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014-remastered/page/32/

That doesn't seem to work. Its also worth noting that I have a storage drive plugged in because I don't have enough space on my computer for Rocksmith.