• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

John Mayer California Dreaming    hope for this song   

Post all your CDLC requests here. Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic! NOTICE. Posting a request here does not mean that someo

I'll have a go at this.

Posted Images

ALICE COOPER GO TO HELL 

WISH YO WERE HERE

SOME FOLKS

NAZARETH WHISKEY DRINKING WOMAN

38 SPECIAL SEE ME IN YOUR EYES TONIGHT

I've spent 3 days trying to make my own, I got to generate and don't understand wwise app.  I guess I have to purchase it?

Would anyone be able to do Instrumedley by Dream Theater but for a 4 string bass. There's only one version available right now tuned BEAD but it requires really weird fretboard gymnastics compared to converting the handful of notes on the B string to the octave and using standard tuning. I have a GP file with it edited like that. Tried making my own, wasn't terribly successful. Thanks!

I am still working on learning how to make custom ones, but I was wondering if someone could create a few songs for me by Rick Springfirld.  I would prefer Lead, Rhythm, and Bass, But Lead and/or Rhythm would be fine as well.

Affair of the heart
Human Touch
I Get Excited
Don't Talk to Strangers
I've done everything for you
Love is Alright Tonight
Love Somebody

Strangers In The Night album by U.F.O. It's a double live album and all songs are very good, better than the studio by far! A real classic.
Songs like: Love to Love; This Kids; Rock Bottom; Natural Thing; Mother Mary and many others. 
This would be a great addition to any hard rock fans collection seriously. Thank you so much! :D