CDLC Requests

Teinashu

Hi Everyone, 

first thanks to everybody for this website and all the effort you doing to keep it up.. 

I was wonder if it would be possible to have a song from SANTANA - Love is you

Thanks 

Hi all! I'm all new to customsforge. Wet behind the ears when it comes to playing the guitar. Building, repairing and applying various setups for others who do play already has been a hobby for the last couple of years. Now I want to play. The first song I started with was: 

with just some tabs. Would be awesome to have it in RS!!

Thanks a bunch! (Anything from the "Macabre Minstrels; Morbid Campfire songs" would be awesome for that matter.)

Edited by DutchMenace666
forgot something

can any one help me out I lost my CDLC for Rocksmith 2014 on pc and I don't know to get it back. I tried replacing the dill file  multiple times along with deleting my songs and nothing seams to be working. Does anyone know what I should do to fix it ? 

Heya,

Would be very nice if someone would bring my childhoods memorys back to METAL with this:

also nice to play would be more Songs from "Dance with the Dead" like The Poison (Reprise), Banshee or The Man Who Made a Monster