SUPER LEGIT IDEA GUISE!!!

kamakazikilla

Question

so, i noticed there's a videos dropdown that takes you to "live streams" which is super cool, but what we REALLY need is to be able to get a number bloopty saying how many live streams are currently running so at any time people could see that there is one, and go check it out. i think it'd be cool to just have a little notifier to really get your attention when there's live action going on. shouldn't be too hard to add in either, let me know what you guys think!!!

4 answers to this question

It would be awesome if people could like subscribe to it, so that the channel is permanently in such a box on the front page. Then when they go online people will see that. Instead of you having to fill in your channel every time. 

But yall are probably planning that already.

• Like 1

My workplace
I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Woman. Yet.