(PAID): Need help to chart songs for a custom game.

AmIm

Hello!

We at Bekhoteam are working on a new music game, and we need help on charting some songs using EoF.

We can pay $40 USD per song 2-3 minutes of duration each, and we need each track in 3 difficulties with 3 instruments (guitar, bass and drums) we will provide de music tracks.

Anyone interested, please send me an mail to (alan.monserrat@hotmail.com) with at least one example of a song you have synched in EOF.

Thanks in advance!

Charting for Rocksmith is quite different than charting for Guitar Hero styled games, since for rocksmith we work with the actual instrument arrangements and tabs which you then play with a real guitar/bass, not to mention tones, adding techniques and all that more advanced stuff. If indeed your new game is like Guitar Hero, I believe youll have more luck over at the Guitar Hero custom charters forums :)

• Like 1

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)