I'm incapable of producing a custom...

domsch1988

Question

Ok, i'll try to make it short.

I'm trying to make a CDLC. I found the stickied tutorial. Followed it to the word. Everything seems fine. But the Song won't play. It loads up in RS, but it doesn't roll forware. After 5 seconds or so, the songs "finishes" without ever starting the Audio and says 0% and 0 Notes played.

Perhaps relevant Parts:

EOF Version 1.8 RC12

Toolkit 2.8.0.0 3d133c61

Song was tested with wav and mp3 source

Chart was created with GP7 and converted to GP5 with tux guitar

The only EOF error is a slide with undefined target. It says it will be 1 fret automatically, which is fine.

I left the Tones in the Toolkit to default to circumvent problems.

Any Tipps on how to troubleshoot this?

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Yeah, just went through this and was able to produce a working custom! Great stuff man!

I think my Problem was the 2016 version of WWise. In the other tutorial this wasn't explicitly writen. Installed the 2015 Version and everything's fine now.

On another note. Is there a way to get a custom tone out of RS into the Toolkit? I created two with the Tone Designer and would like to include them with the song...

• Administrator

@@domsch1988 you can import tone from any psarc that you have or from your save file if they were created in the game.

Your save file location should be something like : Steam\userdata\72234414\221680\remote the first number being your own steam ID while the second one is RS2014 ID and it's the file with the longest name ending by PRFLDB that contains the tone you created.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity