How can I connect make a rocksmith setup with pedals?

Nick K.

Question

I was thinking of buying the Digitech Drop so i dont have to tune all the time and i was wandering how to connect that to rocksmith. (Btw the title should have a slash between connect and make but somehow i didnt type it)

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

6 answers to this question

• Administrator

@ Guitar=>Pedal=>RS cable and everything will work fine, make sure to recalibrate just in case as a pedal might change the volume RS receive but nothing complicated or weird.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@, use backslash instead for a reason you can't use a slash, he's the grate :)

As for digitech you may want hook up your guitar to tuner, then to your digitech then to RT cable if you want a tuner or just use one ingame...

call @@firekorn for in-depth tutorial and tips\trics as for usage :)

I use an Electroharmonix Pitch Fork pedal to do the same thing and it works just fine going straight from guitar to pedal to computer.  It is similar to the Drop pedal, but can also shift the pitch up, and has a dial for preset intervals like M3, P4, P5, 1-3 Octaves etc.  My only gripe is that it doesn't have a minor 3rd setting so I can't easily go from E standard to C# standard...

• Like 2