The Thank You Thread

MVega

Question

I just posted my very first custom (here: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/pale-blue-eyes-r1839 ) and I thought I'd start a thread just to say thanks to this community.

It was definitely this site that inspired me to jump in and do this, so a special thanks to @@Unleashed2k for putting it together so quickly. And a huge thanks to @@raynebc, and his endless patience with me as I was trying to figure it out how to use EOF.

I really had a blast making my first custom, and I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Hope I can help other people too.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Haven't even finished a custom yet and need to thank raynebc for his ever present teaching demeanor.

Berneer as well for his interest and investment in helping Everybody make better customs.

There is probably still stuff I haven't found on this site yet, but I just found the Request/WIP page last night - That is a fine piece of Awesomeness right there, thanks to all involved.