How do I stop click and drag of notes by tails in EoF?

manchot66

Question

Is there any way to stop clicking on notes when you click their tails?  Shit's driving me mad because I'm trying to click on one note and keep selecting the previous note cause the tail was in the way.  I've looked through preferences and pulldowns but can't find out how to turn it off.  Any advice?

5 answers to this question

It's more annoying when you click on a note and it moves slightly :angry:

Dunno how to turn it off, but I have learned to take my time and be patient when selecting notes.  I use a gaming mouse and I gots plenty practice at shooters, so giving them gems a headshot comes naturally :D

• Like 1

It's more annoying when you click on a note and it moves slightly :angry:

If I have notes that aren't grid snapped, then I do this as soon as possible. But I'm guessing you're still moving notes about at this point.

http://i.imgur.com/ePgY93F.png

• Like 1

All my customs can be found here :)

If notes are so close that EOF makes it hard to select the one you want, usually the only solution at that point is to zoom in (ie. press + on the numpad) and/or turn grid snap off (the G key toggles it on/off) to give the mouse more precision. You can zoom back out with the - key on the numpad.