Creating CDLC Tutorial (Full Process) Simplified

MrDeftino

Hey guys, this is my tutorial for creating CDLC in Rocksmith. This is the way I do it every time I make a custom and I feel it is extremely efficient. I learned the process via another tutorial and I made this one as that tutorial went on a little long, I wanted to create a simplified, shorter version that was easier to watch and easier to understand.

Hope you like it :)

• Like 15

My YouTube page showcasing my Rocksmith customs:

www.youtube.com/user/filmsrapidfire

tried downloading a tab but it says to update my software, how do i do that?? (im using guitar pro 5)

Maybe the tab was created in Guitar Pro 6. In which case you may have to upgrade. Alternatively, you could try and find a different version that uses Guitar Pro 5. If the file type of  the one you have is .gp6 then you need to upgrade. If its .gp5 then I don't know what's wrong.

also if the tab is not on ultimate guitar what other sites should i use?

http://guitarprotabs.org/

http://www.911tabs.com/

Tbh I only ever use Ultimate Guitar because that usually has the most songs. Usually if it aint on Ultimate Guitar, it aint anywhere. But try those nevertheless :)

• 1 month later...

Asked to bump this by a dude on YouTube so it could get noticed more... (no, really!) So this is a sort of bump, but I'll also make it an update!

I've been having a break for a while doing some different stuff (like FIFA 15 and Shadow of Mordor just came out... so yeah...)

But I'm gonna go straight into doing the Bass Battle in the next week or so. It's been requested so much.

Thanks for all the support guys! My Rocksmith vids have rocketed my views on my YouTube channel!

Way-ay! Canny Geordie bugger!

Ahem.

Thanks for the awesome tutorial, mate. Resolution and audio perfect. Also very clear to understand and follow and inspires me with a bit of confidence to try to do one on my own.

The only bit that looks really hard is the vocals creation. Cant believe you have to do the whole song without a mistake or have to do it again. Now I understand why I see CDLC without vocals! A shame there isnt a better piece of software that allows you to apply the text in segments,,,,

Appreciate your time and effort in doing this.

Way-ay! Canny Geordie bugger!

Ahem.

Thanks for the awesome tutorial, mate. Resolution and audio perfect. Also very clear to understand and follow and inspires me with a bit of confidence to try to do one on my own.

The only bit that looks really hard is the vocals creation. Cant believe you have to do the whole song without a mistake or have to do it again. Now I understand why I see CDLC without vocals! A shame there isnt a better piece of software that allows you to apply the text in segments,,,,

Appreciate your time and effort in doing this.

You can correct mistakes in EOF check out SmellyOrc's lyric tutorial .

A little trial and error you'll get it down in no time, the vocals are by far the easiest part.