Steam is going to stop working for Mac (Mojave)... will playing Rocksmith 2014 still be possible?

SCHWARTZTINTE_666

Question

Hi guys. Today I started Rocksmith 2014 to play as usual, and I got a Steam notification saying that "Steam will stop working in MacOS 10.14 in 49 days". As far as I know (please tell me if I'm mistaken), RS2014 can only be played in Mojave and the OSs before that one, since it was not possible to play it in Catalina or any other after it (again, am I mistaken). 
So, is there a way to play RS2014 without steam? It'd be a disgrace if I could just not play anymore.
In case it matters, I've got a newer Macbook with Ventura, but it's not possible (as far as I know to install RS2014 there) anymore. 
Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, SCHWARTZTINTE_666 said:
Hi guys. Today I started Rocksmith 2014 to play as usual, and I got a Steam notification saying that "Steam will stop working in MacOS 10.14 in 49 days". As far as I know (please tell me if I'm mistaken), RS2014 can only be played in Mojave and the OSs before that one, since it was not possible to play it in Catalina or any other after it (again, am I mistaken). 
So, is there a way to play RS2014 without steam? It'd be a disgrace if I could just not play anymore.
In case it matters, I've got a newer Macbook with Ventura, but it's not possible (as far as I know to install RS2014 there) anymore. 
Any ideas?

For what it is worth, black text on black background is obnoxious and difficult to read.

look at this post here, it will direct you to info on patching Sonoma or another OS.

They are doing the same thing to Windows 7 users. In 2 days, Steam will brick if still using Windows 7. Windows 8 is shortly to follow.

@ Nick Beat made the video, he normally fields Mac questions. I myself am not a Mac user and am clueless past that. If you have problems, tag him, he is more than helpful and willing to help you through this.