Patch broke Rocksmith 2014

BigDog28

Question

9 answers to this question

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/tools/cdlcenabler

Some people have an issue or problem with then enabler, Nick Beat made it as a stand alone download on his site, if you use it make sure to thank him:

Hopefully final edit, I forgot to say:

Make sure to move or rename the original .dll as having both of them will create a conflict. You may want to save the old one if you revert to the previous version.

To the best of my knowledge, it is still the same one. Rumor has it that it will change in the near future. I am not privy to to all that, just something I saw in passing on reddit that Zagatozee mentioned.

Hopefully someone else with better knowledge or is in the circle of know can chime in and correct me if I am wrong.

I am still using the previous version. I did try the current version a while ago. I recently checked your DL to see if the download was working. I am waiting on a new laptop to arrive, I personally can not stand the adverts particularly for Rocksmith - I mean + (No, I really do mean minus), but remains to be seen what version of Rocksmith 2014 I will use on the new laptop. I have no real interest of using the current version until forced to do so.

I guess what I was trying to say, I would have to put the current version an a different machine to routinely check the .dll.

I do have a curiosity to see if there will be a new .dll and how well that will work.