Ignition4 Bug Reports and Issues

• Administrator

If you encounter any issues or problems while using Ignition4, we appreciate your cooperation in reporting them to us. This thread is dedicated to collecting bug reports to ensure a smoother experience for everyone.

To help us identify and address the issues more effectively, kindly provide the following information when reporting a bug:

• Operating System:
  • Browser:
  • Browser Version:
  • Description of the Problem:
  • Steps to Reproduce:

Please make sure to be as detailed as possible in your description. The more information we have, the better equipped we'll be to investigate and fix the issue promptly.

Thank you for your contribution to making Ignition4 better!

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

Hi!

I am a bit confused on the new 'Submitted Reports' page. I think I know what you ment with the column, but actually, the status of a Submitted Report is not Enabled. Should be this column not named to CDLC status. That it is enabled or disabled (removed)? Or it is really the report status? Then an open, closed, rejected, etc. status would be better.

Or both column 🙂

image.thumb.png.4232e9d37ea2a85052f0ba8f5b20727f.png

• Administrator
12 hours ago, kozaka said:

Hi!

I am a bit confused on the new 'Submitted Reports' page. I think I know what you ment with the column, but actually, the status of a Submitted Report is not Enabled. Should be this column not named to CDLC status. That it is enabled or disabled (removed)? Or it is really the report status? Then an open, closed, rejected, etc. status would be better.

Or both column 🙂

image.thumb.png.4232e9d37ea2a85052f0ba8f5b20727f.png

I have changed the wording to CDLC Status, hopefully that helps.

• Like 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Unleashed2k changed the title to Ignition4 Bug Reports and Issues
  • 2 weeks later...

For some reason, for months, I have had to click on the song I want and then open the windows link in a new tab to access the download. Before I would click the windows logo on a songs panel and get the download going right then and there. Now it just says it's been added to my collection but never downloads. If I go to my collection it says it is already downloaded and will redownload but I still do not have the song downloaded anywhere. No idea why this is happening but now when I open the windows link in a new tab I get a 403 error telling me I can't use the link directly anymore so I have essentially been cut off from getting any more songs.

Any idea what could be going on?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Michael Electric said:

For some reason, for months, I have had to click on the song I want and then open the windows link in a new tab to access the download. Before I would click the windows logo on a songs panel and get the download going right then and there. Now it just says it's been added to my collection but never downloads. If I go to my collection it says it is already downloaded and will redownload but I still do not have the song downloaded anywhere. No idea why this is happening but now when I open the windows link in a new tab I get a 403 error telling me I can't use the link directly anymore so I have essentially been cut off from getting any more songs.

Any idea what could be going on?

Enable popups in your browser for I4, it should resolve this.

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess this is the place for this question.... In the Ignition4 search... my profile says I have a certain guitar, but now there is no way to clear or change this. Tried in the forum profile to do it, but it doesn't transfer over to the Ignition4 profile. How to I edit my gear?

• Administrator
13 hours ago, MetalGoat said:

I guess this is the place for this question.... In the Ignition4 search... my profile says I have a certain guitar, but now there is no way to clear or change this. Tried in the forum profile to do it, but it doesn't transfer over to the Ignition4 profile. How to I edit my gear?

So it imports from the forums, but it looks like I messed up the sync between the profile and ignition4. I'll create a job that checks this and resyncs when needed. Thank you for the report

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
19 hours ago, MetalGoat said:

Should be fixed, it'll sync once per day.

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator
1 hour ago, MetalGoat said:

Just edited my profile to show my guitar, and it doesn't so I guess same time tommorrow should be updated?

Looks like it worked automatically, should be there now. 

• Thanks 1

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

just heads up not sure if this is a Ignition4 issue or YouTube but I cant seem to embed any videos when I submit them I'm doing as I've always done copying the link from the embed part when you link share. Eg https://www.youtube.com/embed/x6MDhtBEmCs?si=pVtuM6XtUTlovjiE but when I do it always says this video does not exist.

is there a new method to it now?

cheers keep up the good work

39 minutes ago, MrCalland said:

just heads up not sure if this is a Ignition4 issue or YouTube but I cant seem to embed any videos when I submit them I'm doing as I've always done copying the link from the embed part when you link share. Eg https://www.youtube.com/embed/x6MDhtBEmCs?si=pVtuM6XtUTlovjiE but when I do it always says this video does not exist.

is there a new method to it now?

cheers keep up the good work

Remove the "?si=pVtuM6XtUTlovjiE" part of the url.

Like this
https://www.youtube.com/embed/x6MDhtBEmCs
So that there's no extra information after the video ID

Playlists also cause this issue as they add something like "&list=RDBB4roWRH6Bs" to the end of the url.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• Administrator
On 8/28/2023 at 3:14 PM, MrCalland said:

Thanks it's been bothering me for a few weeks 

I released an update to make it a bit easier.

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Please provide some example CDLCs to test, you may be cached and will need to clear your browser cache.

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

I'm not sure what to do. For some songs downloads I constantly get a 404 page.  I've allowed popups, tried different browsers, tried different computers, VPN on VPN off, all adblock disabled, still all the same, 404 after I click the download link . I messaged the creator about broken links and they say the redirect to dropbox works fine. So.... I'm not sure what to do seems weird

example of song I get a 404 for: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/1105

"Oops! 404 - Page Not Found

We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Here are some possible reasons why:

• The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
  • The link you clicked might be old and does not point to the correct page anymore.
  • You might have accidentally typed the wrong URL in the address bar.

You will be redirected to the homepage in 10 seconds."

• Operating System: MacOS Ventura or Sonoma
  • Browser: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
  • Browser Version: Safari 16.6, Chrome 116.0.5845.187, Firefox 117.0.1 
  • Description of the Problem: 404 for some download links, that OP verified worked
  • Steps to Reproduce: click on DL link for song, get 404 page

• Administrator
51 minutes ago, doctor_oct said:

I'm not sure what to do. For some songs downloads I constantly get a 404 page.  I've allowed popups, tried different browsers, tried different computers, VPN on VPN off, all adblock disabled, still all the same, 404 after I click the download link . I messaged the creator about broken links and they say the redirect to dropbox works fine. So.... I'm not sure what to do seems weird

example of song I get a 404 for: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/1105

"Oops! 404 - Page Not Found

We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Here are some possible reasons why:

• The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
  • The link you clicked might be old and does not point to the correct page anymore.
  • You might have accidentally typed the wrong URL in the address bar.

You will be redirected to the homepage in 10 seconds."

• Operating System: MacOS Ventura or Sonoma
  • Browser: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
  • Browser Version: Safari 16.6, Chrome 116.0.5845.187, Firefox 117.0.1 
  • Description of the Problem: 404 for some download links, that OP verified worked
  • Steps to Reproduce: click on DL link for song, get 404 page

What happens when you go to this url? https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7vwmcoal33mqd6/Ratatat-LoudPipes-20140301-0842_p.psarc

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)