Is there a way to increase the "block sections" of a previously created CDLC?

lokariototal
Go to solution Solved by coldrampage,

By block sections, I mean these:

CustomsForge - Rocksmith 2014 Remastered CDLC

Is it possible to add or remove them? I have some songs that I want to give more section blocks into it, so I have to play the song with more precision.

If I want to do this do I have to build the song again? If not, is there an easy way to do it?

• Solution
26 minutes ago, lokariototal said:

Is it possible to add or remove them? I have some songs that I want to give more section blocks into it, so I have to play the song with more precision.

If I want to do this do I have to build the song again? If not, is there an easy way to do it?

If you want to do it properly you need to import the song into dlc builder, then open the eof file dlc builder generates in eof, add the sections in there and then rebuild the whole song.

The only other way would be to use the custom loop function of rsmods which'd be far less effort.

• Like 1

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

29 minutes ago, coldrampage said:

The only other way would be to use the custom loop function of rsmods which'd be far less effort.

installing rsmods does not seem without effort
no information here if it is secure to manipulate the RS2014 installation?    

On 6/29/2023 at 4:06 PM, coldrampage said:

If you want to do it properly you need to import the song into dlc builder, then open the eof file dlc builder generates in eof, add the sections in there and then rebuild the whole song.

Are there tutorials about how to use the custom loop function from rsmods?

1 hour ago, lokariototal said:

Are there tutorials about how to use the custom loop function from rsmods?

You just have to enable it from the enable/disable mods tab and set the hotkeys in the gui.

The gui can be found in the rsmods subfolder of your rocksmith installation and then you just run rsmods.exe
If you hover your mouse over the checkbox in the enable/disable mods tab you'll get a tooltip that covers basic usage.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype