Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Looking for a few Covers to be tabbed if possible! I really love the "Punk Goes" series.

Message in a Bottle - machine Head

Mambo No. 5 - Cometron

Smooth - Escape the Fate

Eye of the Tiger - New Found Glory

Love Song - Four Year Strong

Twilight Zone - Bloody Hammers

Hey there creatives,. I have a request/challenge here.

I noticed there isn't a lot of diversity in culture of music here. It would be really cool to start branching out of  America for a second. I have a small challenge for you. I was searching CF for some Korean rock so my wife could get into this game. And sadly nothing. 

There are loads of great Korean bands if you look on google for korean rock, or Korean Indi rock.

One I'd personally like to see is Se So Neon.

-THE- very best version of 'God Gave Rock & Roll To You'.......forget about KISS's cover (yes, I stand corrected, Argent was the original artist, not Petra, my apologies)

Bride & D.O.C. - God Gave Rock & Roll To You

Edited by Chickenpuff
Corrected information.

5 hours ago, Chickenpuff said:

'God Gave Rock & Roll To You'.......forget about KISS's cover (yes, Petra was the original artist)

While Petra did release a version in 1977, they were not the original artist. Argent recorded the original in 1971 and released it in 1973:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Gave_Rock_and_Roll_to_You

Argent recorded the song in 1971 during the sessions for their album All Together Now, but it originally did not appear as an album track until 1973's In Deep, and was released as a successful single at that time. The 1997 CD re-release of All Together Now has the track included as a bonus. The original lyrics include a reference to British pop singer Cliff Richard, known for his Christianity.

Record World said that "'Hold Your Head Up' established British contingent as a potent singles selling act, but this Russ Ballard song will make them giants."[2]

The song reached No. 18 in the United Kingdom,[3] and No. 114 in the United States.

Petra

"God Gave Rock and Roll to You" was covered, with additional lyrics not found in the original recording, by American Christian rock band Petra for their 1977 album Come and Join Us and their 1984 album Beat the System.[5

• Like 2