Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Hello, I am a Korean user. Thanks to uploading various cdlcs, I can continue practicing without letting go of guitar and bass. Thank you very much to everyone who makes and uploads them. I like covers of general rock groups such as linkin park and green day, but I also enjoy k-pop covers. When I looked it up, Numbox uploaded a lot of songs. Thank you very much. It's sad that cdlc is not uploaded. Could you upload 0x1=love song or LO$ER=LOER Dear Sputnik or Farewell, Neverland, Tinnitus, etc? Any other song is fine. It was written with a translator, so the text may be a little strange. Thank you for reading!!

So Thom Yorke finally made his psychedelic jazz band - The Smile. Someone has already posted the sick bass line from "The Smoke" which is fabulous. Thank you.

I would be more than happy to donate a few coffees/brews to anyone that whips up absolutely anything from The Smile. Bonus points for Thom Yorke solo stuff/Atoms for Peace.

Thanks folks 🙂

• Like 1

Any song from pierce the veil off of A flair for the dramatic, but if theres one in particular i would like to hear it would the the cheap bouquet, or chemical kids and mechanical brides please.

Any chance for some modern country for bass?

we tell ourselves by clint black

seminole wind by john anderson

how forever feels by kenny chesney

big ol truck by toby keith

workin mans phd by aaron tippin

cadillac style by sammy kershaw

small town saturday night by hal ketchum

sold by john michael montgomery

the church on cumberland road by shenadoah