(Help) Not starting

Cat With A Mustach

Question

A lot of times, I create a CDLC, and test it, and have it work fine. I then repackage the CDLC, since i only test the PC version, and then upload it. However, it seems to happen that is freezes when other people try it. Should I always use the same version I test when uploading, and never repackage, or what.

3 answers to this question

i always upload only from folder RS14 /dlc... after tested. Because enough often to happen, CDLC dont start or RR dont start. I seen theme, where someone said, what is at fault RS toolkit, not satble generate CDLC. I tried generate repeatedly CDLC, and get different size CDLC! So i always check working or not new CDLC before upload. If is not, i generate new, and usually it work.

I always delete the existing file before generating it again (or choose another filename).

I have no freeze issues since I am doing like this.

I've had the freeze with both overwriting the old version or writing a newly named version. I always test the .psarc before uploading it.

(PS: I don't keep all of my CDLCs in the DLC folder -- that's only for songs I'm actually playing at the moment. I keep a separate folder for my customs archives.)