Taking save games to a friend's computer

Drift

Question

I wasn't having any luck finding info on this. Sorry if there is already a thread. Trying to take our multiplayer saves over to a friends PC but he has his own Copy so I was trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer the saves over?  If anyone has a link to instructions that would be appreciated.

I did see the transfer option in CGT but that is not super specific on what you need where, whose profile ID , etc. 

10 answers to this question

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I have made a script updating the saves vice versa and saving them everytime.

If you need something, scream!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

I have made a script updating the saves vice versa and saving them everytime.

If you need something, scream!

I got it , thanks though! It was super easy once I tried. I was just afraid of pulling something game crashing and wrecking the inaugural run. Playing with fresh profiles is just a pain 2 player trying to remember which ones are in that sweet spot of challenging but not impossible for both. 

I did see your post about away games and enacted a library share to keep them synced like you mentioned so thanks for that idea.

• Like 1

I use the same profile at my machines and a friend of mines and have them synced via cloud ;)

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

• Developer

@@st0nedunkn0wn Give CGT a try.  Once you have CGT installed and running ...   go to >Game Saves>Transfer.  Click the Help button to get directions.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

ok but reinstall the program first right? do you have a link to the program to reinstall? thank you very much for your help. i was going to dl from here

https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63705&sid=b0af54c6076b2b905668096e4eafdfba

if i broke a rule posting a link i am sorry in advance. thanks again

also, cant i just manually copy some files? i just did a search of my folder with rs in it and i do not have a folder named game saves.

just looked in folder 221680 and the only files in there are the ones mentioned above not including the ini file

• Developer

Looks like a link to pirate website and files.  Do you own a legit copy of Rocksmith Remastered?  If so we can help you.  Otherwise go buy it and install it and then we can help you.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

@@st0nedunkn0wn - go buy the game on steam!

Piracy is not an optiion, and will not be tollerated here!

If you need to save your funds you can get a legit key for 8.99€ at g2a.com

• Like 2