• 2 weeks later...

You choose the switch time in EoF, not the toolkit.  Shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+T.

You don't need to make your own tones, just borrow them from other customs.  The tookit can grab tones directly from the .psarc (other custom files).  Just hit Import in the tones section of the toolkit and point it straight to the custom you want to borrow from.

Happy days :D

• 1 month later...

You choose the switch time in EoF, not the toolkit.  Shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+T.

You don't need to make your own tones, just borrow them from other customs.  The tookit can grab tones directly from the .psarc (other custom files).  Just hit Import in the tones section of the toolkit and point it straight to the custom you want to borrow from.

Happy days :D

This pretty much, but if you need more options in EoF, the tone menus are under 'Track>Rocksmith>Tone Changes'

'Add' is add tone to where your line is

'List' here you can see your current tone changes, with timings and name, you can delete or seek to

'Names' here you can set the default tone (tone the song starts with) very important to do this, otherwise you get error message when saving the EoF file

'Copy from' is a new button, I think that copies the tone changes from: for example from lead to rythm arrangement

Other remarks:

- If you use tones imported from other CDLC (like mostly everyone does) be sure to give them an unique name in your CDLC

- and offcourse the names in EoF and in the Toolkit should be exactly the same

- Don't use ' _ ' in the names, maybe this is fixed but it led to some problems once

Check out my Custom Inlays topic here

Customize those dots at fret 3, 5, 7,... with your favourite band logo!

Check out my Youtube channel here

Rock, Punk and Metal Rocksmith playthroughs, Just Dance Audio Swaps and Synthesia Piano Plays

Rise Against DG - ADTR DG - Enter Shikari DG

Beartooth DG - Senses Fail DG - Just Dance Topic

• Administrator

Other remarks:

- If you use tones imported from other CDLC (like mostly everyone does) be sure to give them an unique name in your CDLC

- and offcourse the names in EoF and in the Toolkit should be exactly the same

- Don't use ' _ ' in the names, maybe this is fixed but it led to some problems once

1) why?

2) doesn't matter at all as i've never really respect this and never had issue

3) many non standard character will be avoided by the toolkit as they seems to cause save corruption issue i don't think that will ever change

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy