At first glance with the video i think the problem is about off grid note but without the actual file you used for this specific case it's impossible to really say if it's the issue or not...

Here is the updated project file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2u093ipty7w1xz/more%20mark%20changes.eof?dl=0  

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

Well that confirm what i thought in the first place.

go into Song and then click on Highlight non grid snapped notes and you'll see that ALL of the note are highlighted (and they are all like 1 or 2 ms before. So the note that are supposed to be ON the beat are just a bit before making them appear in the section before because they are in fact before the section you want them in.

The easy way to fix this is to activate the grid to a small value (i like the custom value of 1/64 so that even the fastest part will benefit from it) via the song => grid snap menu, then select every thing (CTRL+A) and then Resnap (in the note drop down or simply with CTRL+SHIFT+R) and you should be good to go.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Well that confirm what i thought in the first place.

go into Song and then click on Highlight non grid snapped notes and you'll see that ALL of the note are highlighted (and they are all like 1 or 2 ms before. So the note that are supposed to be ON the beat are just a bit before making them appear in the section before because they are in fact before the section you want them in.

The easy way to fix this is to activate the grid to a small value (i like the custom value of 1/64 so that even the fastest part will benefit from it) via the song => grid snap menu, then select every thing (CTRL+A) and then Resnap (in the note drop down or simply with CTRL+SHIFT+R) and you should be good to go.

I see, sry to ask,but what is gride note do/mean?  And what will be the difference if I set the grid value to 1/64?? Other than that,I did this changes ,and  I'll test it  now.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

The grid allow you to make sure that you keep the same pacing all around by dividing the space in regular interval between each beat. Without, you might not always be where you want but slightly off which can easily have some weird side effect.

The grid value is just the number of division between each beat which is how precise it will be in how you move the note. With a lower amount of division, while resnapping you might have two note that will have a conflict because they should go on the same position, the higher number on the grid value the lower this issue can appear (EOF will always warn you if a conflict like this happen though).

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

The grid allow you to make sure that you keep the same pacing all around by dividing the space in regular interval between each beat. Without, you might not always be where you want but slightly off which can easily have some weird side effect.

The grid value is just the number of division between each beat which is how precise it will be in how you move the note. With a lower amount of division, while resnapping you might have two note that will have a conflict because they should go on the same position, the higher number on the grid value the lower this issue can appear (EOF will always warn you if a conflict like this happen though).

Oh my! I just check the RR part in the song and far as I see there is no problem with the notes so far,thanks! If I right,then the only remaning issue is the handshapes.What did you meant with " the handshape cross a section making the handshape dissapear"?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

When a hanshape cross over two different section, RS ends the handshape at the end of the first section. You can avoid that by forcing the recreation of the handshape via the crazy status or by changing the section placement depending on the situation.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

• 2 weeks later...

When a hanshape cross over two different section, RS ends the handshape at the end of the first section. You can avoid that by forcing the recreation of the handshape via the crazy status or by changing the section placement depending on the situation.

(god,recently I got so many things to taking care of,and I only returned now back to rocksmith) so I guess by "changing the section part placement" you meant to put that section (where RS ends the handsape) to a different place in EOF.But,I don't know what did you meant with the "forcing recreation of the handsahpe via crazy status".Put a crazy stat to a chord where RS ends the handshape or what? I'm counfused in this.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

When you put the crazy status on a chord, it will be forced to appear as a full chord therefore making RS show again the handshape corresponding. In your situation you would put the crazy status on the chord right after the section start (likely on the same beat) to avoid your issue but this means you will see again the full chord box which might not be wanted in all situation.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

When you put the crazy status on a chord, it will be forced to appear as a full chord therefore making RS show again the handshape corresponding. In your situation you would put the crazy status on the chord right after the section start (likely on the same beat) to avoid your issue but this means you will see again the full chord box which might not be wanted in all situation.

Wow,so far it's good as I tested,the only (NEW)  2 weird things what I saw is in some cases the C5 open chords are not apper normaly in RR,I don't know if it's a normal behaviour or not.The second one is when the open C5 chord is apper at the 19-20th frets and not as the others does(I think that is what you mentioned earlier,as " you will se again the full chord box",right?)

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160609/20160609155507_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160609/20160609155713_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Open chords will display at whatever fret the fret hand position is currently set to.  This may be because the position is manually set in the project, or the last note before the open chord was simply that high up on the guitar neck.  This isn't a problem, but you can change the fret hand position at/before the open chord to make it display at a lower fret number.

Open chords will display at whatever fret the fret hand position is currently set to.  This may be because the position is manually set in the project, or the last note before the open chord was simply that high up on the guitar neck.  This isn't a problem, but you can change the fret hand position at/before the open chord to make it display at a lower fret number.

I understand it,but how can I set the frethandposition for only a single note?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

When you set the fret hand position it lasts until the next fret hand position change occurs.  So you would have to set the fret hand position both before and after the note if that's what you're wanting to achieve.

My question is how can I set the frethandposition for only a single note to apper at the 6-7th frets and not at the 19-20th frets(as you can see in the second  picture).

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

It's not clear what you're asking.  Your in-game screen capture only indicates that a fret hand position of 19 is in effect at that time.  I don't have a current version of that project file to tell you if this is appropriate, but it's how you have it authored.

It's not clear what you're asking.  Your in-game screen capture only indicates that a fret hand position of 19 is in effect at that time.  I don't have a current version of that project file to tell you if this is appropriate, but it's how you have it authored.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jrlj1j7tbtxfu8e/finals.eof?dl=0  here you go,The problem is (what you can see in the pic.) is the C5 power chord(somehow it does not apper in RR for some reason)is appers in the 19th fret and not at the 6th fret,and that's what I want to achieve.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

You didn't say which track this is in, but assuming this is the PART REAL_GUITAR track, you have one manually defined fret hand position of 6 set at the beginning of measure 80 (the 8th phrase, as in your second screen capture).  Having any fret hand positions in a track difficulty prevents EOF from generating positions for it automatically during save, and will cause the behavior you described.  Deleting it (Use "Track>Rocksmith>Fret hand positions>List" to verify that it's there, then you can select and delete it) is probably your best bet.  I'm not sure why you have all the notes highlighted, it's a bit distracting and I'm not sure what purpose it is to have everything highlighted instead of just certain spots that need fixing.  You can remove highlighting for a track with "Track>Erase highlighting" or for selected notes with Note>Highlight>Off.

You didn't say which track this is in, but assuming this is the PART REAL_GUITAR track, you have one manually defined fret hand position of 6 set at the beginning of measure 80 (the 8th phrase, as in your second screen capture).  Having any fret hand positions in a track difficulty prevents EOF from generating positions for it automatically during save, and will cause the behavior you described.  Deleting it (Use "Track>Rocksmith>Fret hand positions>List" to verify that it's there, then you can select and delete it) is probably your best bet.  I'm not sure why you have all the notes highlighted, it's a bit distracting and I'm not sure what purpose it is to have everything highlighted instead of just certain spots that need fixing.  You can remove highlighting for a track with "Track>Erase highlighting" or for selected notes with Note>Highlight>Off.

I didn't mentioned (sry) but in the previous picture where the note appers in the not wanted frets,it doesn't have that 6th frethandposition in the project file,however what I sent earlier (project) has a different appering in game(wich is worst so I deleted that position).

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

It's hard to help when details and sample files are not current with each other.  There is no obvious problem other than what I mentioned, so if there is something you want to change, please provide a 100% up to date project file with an up to date in-game screen capture illustrating what you don't like, and information about where in the chart (what track and what time) this occurs.

• 3 weeks later...

Again,I don't know how much time passed since,I wrote my last reply.I made 2 recently (with the new methods) but somehow,in the lear a song menu If I chose that song,I hear strange noise in the preview,and If I play start,it freez in the beginning of the song,and after a few seconds it quit. I don't know what did I made wrong,my guess would be the settings in Wwise,I see there is a new version for it,but I don't know what settings could be make the issue.....

the 2 songs:

http://www.filedropper.com/breaking-benjaminwish-i-mayv10p

http://www.filedropper.com/billy-talentpocketful-of-dreamsv10p

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Treat yourself and let the toolkit do the conversion, you will avoid tons of possible mistake and it will be faster.

It's not so clear what you are talking about....

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

since some time ago already, the toolkit can do the conversion from ogg/wav to wem without you having to do anything more than providing the correct file which should be easy cause EOF is creating them and correctly naming it if you decided to the preview with it.

From there you'll have perfectly working wem file without touching or even opening wwise so it will be faster and mistake-proof.

Without doing that there's many details that can simply make the wem file not work correctly with RS (generally it's the granularity table that is not set to the correct value).

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

since some time ago already, the toolkit can do the conversion from ogg/wav to wem without you having to do anything more than providing the correct file which should be easy cause EOF is creating them and correctly naming it if you decided to the preview with it.

From there you'll have perfectly working wem file without touching or even opening wwise so it will be faster and mistake-proof.

Without doing that there's many details that can simply make the wem file not work correctly with RS (generally it's the granularity table that is not set to the correct value).

I see,I tested without the preview and it says it's not compatible with the "newest" Wwise version,and the only problem is that I want to use that preview what I've created but I guess have no other choices.

Edit:still not working,I've downloaded the 2015.1 version,but it  installs the 2015.1.7 version(WTF?) and still says it's not compatible!

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

Preview or not doesn't matter, if one exist the toolkit will use it, if not it will create one.

For a compatibility issue, i would ask over the toolkit devs, that's something i never really looked into.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography