DD Giving Me Trouble

I'm having some issues with DD for this song. Without DD it works fine, but with DD it crashes the game and i'm forced to quit. I receive no errors or warnings in EoF. Here's the XML files with and without the DD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  :D 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/68d6dlsvwxod3rs/AACKQtHNwOxocA4i-MVZYsZda?dl=0

In each arrangement, the first section is empty (no notes or chords inside).

Try to delete the "intro" section in EOF and generate DD again.

If after that, you still have the problem, share the ".psarc" file for more investigations ...

Thanks

In each arrangement, the first section is empty (no notes or chords inside).

Try to delete the "intro" section in EOF and generate DD again.

If after that, you still have the problem, share the ".psarc" file for more investigations ...

Thanks

Hey @Chlipouni, I tried deleting the intro section and it still crashed the game. I've included the .psarc file in the link from the first post. I appreciate the help. Thanks in advanced.  :D 

Hi Brooklyn_Sounds,

I didn't find the reason of the crash with the v2 package (with DD).

But when I generate DD on the v1.psarc file (the one available to download in the "Submitted CDLC" section), it works well.

I keep the v2 for further investigations ...

Thanks

Ok. I usually add the dd to the XML files, not the package. You think that could be the problem?

No, there are no difference between these two methods. The toolkit unpack the package to add DD on each XML files.

The problem may be caused by an other automated task of the Toolkit (like showlights files) or it may have a difference in your packages between the v1 and v2 releases...

Nothing sure for now.

No, there are no difference between these two methods. The toolkit unpack the package to add DD on each XML files.

The problem may be caused by an other automated task of the Toolkit (like showlights files) or it may have a difference in your packages between the v1 and v2 releases...

Nothing sure for now.

Alright. Thank you for your help @Chlipouni. :D

I was having this same problem after the most recent update. The way I got around it was just to delete the RS toolkit and download it again without updating it to the most recent version (the update prior to that). After that, DD worked fine. Not sure if that was the kind of solution you were looking for, or if you just already solved it.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy