Jump to content

DD Giving Me Trouble


Recommended Posts

I'm having some issues with DD for this song. Without DD it works fine, but with DD it crashes the game and i'm forced to quit. I receive no errors or warnings in EoF. Here's the XML files with and without the DD. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  :D 

 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/68d6dlsvwxod3rs/AACKQtHNwOxocA4i-MVZYsZda?dl=0

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 

  In each arrangement, the first section is empty (no notes or chords inside).

 

  Try to delete the "intro" section in EOF and generate DD again.

 

  If after that, you still have the problem, share the ".psarc" file for more investigations ...

 

Thanks
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 
  In each arrangement, the first section is empty (no notes or chords inside).
 
  Try to delete the "intro" section in EOF and generate DD again.
 
  If after that, you still have the problem, share the ".psarc" file for more investigations ...
 
Thanks

 

Hey @Chlipouni, I tried deleting the intro section and it still crashed the game. I've included the .psarc file in the link from the first post. I appreciate the help. Thanks in advanced.  :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Brooklyn_Sounds,

 

  I didn't find the reason of the crash with the v2 package (with DD).

  But when I generate DD on the v1.psarc file (the one available to download in the "Submitted CDLC" section), it works well.

 

  I keep the v2 for further investigations ...

 

Thanks

Ok. I usually add the dd to the XML files, not the package. You think that could be the problem?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, there are no difference between these two methods. The toolkit unpack the package to add DD on each XML files.

The problem may be caused by an other automated task of the Toolkit (like showlights files) or it may have a difference in your packages between the v1 and v2 releases...

Nothing sure for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, there are no difference between these two methods. The toolkit unpack the package to add DD on each XML files.

The problem may be caused by an other automated task of the Toolkit (like showlights files) or it may have a difference in your packages between the v1 and v2 releases...

Nothing sure for now.

Alright. Thank you for your help @Chlipouni. :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was having this same problem after the most recent update. The way I got around it was just to delete the RS toolkit and download it again without updating it to the most recent version (the update prior to that). After that, DD worked fine. Not sure if that was the kind of solution you were looking for, or if you just already solved it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy