reason for absence

Shinyditto12

Question

3 answers to this question

Well shit.

That's not good.  I hope you're feeling better real quick.  Damn near did that myself a while back, but it occurs to me that nothing will get any better if you're not here to see it. Know what I mean?

Get well my man.

Unless you're a woman.  Then get well my lady.,  But you have a pickle in your avatar which would be kinda weird if you're a chick.

:)

stay well!

• Like 1

Depressions are sneaky bastards.. Till you realize you have actually a depression. You've already hit rock bottom i think. That's what happened to me anyways.

But still Life is going up and down, you just need to figure out how to get rid of that depression. I was lucky, i'm kinda a momey addict. I like money and the more i had the more i was kinda reliefed because i could buy what i want and still had money left for my apartment and stuff. It surely wasn't just the money which did put me on my feet again. Friends and Family also were great help.

It'll get better for sure, you just have to find something that gets you up moving forward.

Cheers.

I don't know you @@Shinyditto12 but I really hope you will manage to get better. I cannot pretend to understand depression but I often tell myself: think of the darkest moments in your life and then ask yourself if any good moments occurred after those bad moments. The answer, as far as I know is always yes, and just that means it is well worth living. Joy awaits you.

Another little thing I believe in is self-reward. Even when it feels undeserved, reward yourself. You deserve it, especially if going through a hard time. In my humble opinion, going to a get a nice long 1.5 hour massage on a regular basis for like 6 months ( or at least 1x), is the absolute best thing. Not only is it relaxing and makes you feel pampered but I believe human touch, even if not romantic, is a very therapeutic thing. Plus if you are a pervert like me you'll inevitably focus on looking forward to her approaching your erogenous zones, fantacizing that she goes too far and weighing the words you'll use to accept her apology ... ;) ... If you are a woman then reverse my pronouns or find an equivalently pleasant self-reward.

YOU DESERVE IT!

"A dreamer is someone who wants beyond what is reasonable. A hero is a dreamer who cannot take no for an answer." (Martin Spina)

My Released CDLC - Blaze Bayley - Stare at the Sun & MacGyver Theme Song & Iron Maiden - No More Lies

Check out the Tech Notes Tutorial Version 1.1 // Chordify Tutorial Rough Draft.