EOF Problems

stump3r

Question

5 answers to this question

Have you downloaded the latest release AND hotfix from this thread?

http://customsforge.com/topic/1529-latest-eof-releases-r1369/

I am running EOF on Windows 8.1 just fine... I suggest you ask for help in this forum, since the dev might see your post there:

http://customsforge.com/forum/54-editor-on-fire/

Good luck!

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

For anybody running into this thread while trying to fix the problem: A Windows 8.1 update did something screwy with modifier keys and various programs couldn't detect them correctly anymore. One of the fixes after RC10 dealt with that, so any version of EOF (RC + hotfix) newer than r1351 shouldn't run into that issue.

Hello there - i also have a different problem with EOF.. i thik i post it here before making a whole new topic:

First some backround info: I have the latest EOF and hotfix and use Win7. I use GPA for syncing so I usually just polish everything in GuitarPro 6 and GPA and then just import the xml into EOF make sections and done....

I had a custom done and it was working fine but I noticed some syncing problems so I adjusted the snyc at some points in GPA and also altered the chart a bit in GP. I  don't know how saving works in GPA because there is no save button ore anything so to be sure I exported everything anew. I opened the EOF project... deleted all notes from all three tracks and imported the new parts with the new xml... It somehow deleted my leading silence so I added it again and also had realign notes and reencode clicked...

So now it doesnt work anymore.... there is no more Audio-Graph with F5 and theres a small red bar at the beginning... when clicking play it only plays until the red bar and aborts -  please help! Thank you!

http://i.imgur.com/4mFVuCA.jpg

It sounds like the audio file didn't get loaded up. The title bar may have said "(no audio loaded)" at some point, if it allowed you to play, then it probably ended up saving 1 second of audio as the audio file. You'll want to find where your original OGG file was and make sure that exists in the folder where your edited chart is.