None of my CDLC is working

Soguilty21

Question

Tonight I noticed that for some reason none of my CDLC is working. All of the official songs and official DLC is working just fine. What it's doing is when I go to play a custom song it takes me through the tunings then it doesn't load anything. I don't know why this is. All of the customs whether they were downloaded off of here or made by myself have this same issue. Anyone know why this could be happening??

13 answers to this question

Thanks for the link but it didn't really help. I know how to make customs and how to make them work correctly. It's just for some reason when I went to play some of them yesterday nothing would load after the tuning screen. It just say there but the game wasn't frozen because I could still see the waves coming from the amp when I played random stuff. Eventually I'd get tired of waiting and I'd have to alt+f4 out of the game.

Try removing all your cdlcs and just add cdlcs that you know work.  1 broken file can mess with everything.

I deleted all of my customs I had in the game. I downloaded a custom to see if it would work and it's still doing the same thing. I don't get it. I figured it might be my custom making software (EoF, the tool kit, etc.) is out of date but since it's happening with other peoples customs I don't think that's the case anymore. I tried making a brand new custom and when I tried it in game it wouldn't load the note highway (or whatever it's called) after I tuned my guitar. Since none of my customs are working and nobody else's customs are working then could there just be a problem with my game?? Maybe I'm missing a file or something that I need?? I just don't know how to fix this problem but it's really annoying me.

Pyt the dx9 file in again. If NONE of them work that is the problem. Try the other dx9 file. Some Antivirus do not like the dx9 file and remove it. In other words, go through the steps to get it working again.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

Pyt the dx9 file in again. If NONE of them work that is the problem. Try the other dx9 file. Some Antivirus do not like the dx9 file and remove it. In other words, go through the steps to get it working again.

That could be it because my girlfriend told me that she did a scan on the computer and it removed a whole bunch of stuff. After she did that the customs didn't work anymore. I'll mess around with it later and see if it fixes the problem.

I'm on PC, I can see my CDLC songs, but they crash after tuning. I have tried updating direct X, downloading and inserting d3dx9_42.dll, repacking CDLC files, reinstalling the game, and everything else I can think of.  I would really like to play these CDLC songs, but I have no idea what the hang up is.

same here, link please so we know which one is the right one.  Having the same problem, my CDLCs aren't showing up anymore since I put in a new drive and reinstalled everything. Followed the steps to get up up and running, both the DLL one AND the Rocksmith Patch method, neither worked.