Could I request a couple songs to be created

Go to solution Solved by Hikikomori,

I have a couple songs I would love to play on rocksmith, been playing for just over 3 years and now thinking about buying my next guitar 🙂 if anyone could make a couple songs that I would like to see on rocksmith that would be awesome. Please feel free to message me or post on here. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LittleLitte said:

the link to add to the wishlist, didn't work. I tried twice yet both redirected me back to the home page. I put in all the info and link to youtube, but when i clicked add to wish list it wouldn't. 

what songs were you attempting to add to the wishlist?

Jason Aldean - girl like you

Dallas Smith - Side effects

Travis Tritt - Long haired cowboy

three country songs, my girlfriend likes when I am playing rocksmith and wanted to see if we could get those songs on there to play. Thanks everyone who views this.

• Solution

ah ok , so that rules out trying to add something blocked .  

we did update a lot of back end and might have broken something temporarily but I see other people adding songs with no issue.

can you try a hard refresh by pressing Ctrl+f5 on the submission page, or log out and log in again, and try to adding a song to the wishlist and lemme know what happens.

• Like 1

Thank you hikiomori, that worked and I was able to put a song on the wish list. I really appreciate your response to my post and the help to get it working. I love this site, Thank you to you and everyone behind the scenes who keep this going for everyone. ROCK ON ! only 3rd year playing self taught with rocksmith, but I have come leaps and bounds from when I first picked my a guitar. Customsforge your AMAZING and everyone who helps put this together THANK YOU...

• Like 1