Jump to content

fixing cdlc mess the chart


masaru
 Share

Recommended Posts

just as title says.

using CFSM to tweak volumes or even changing song info, mess up the chart. seems something goes wrong with the "scratches" between chords.

that's an old bug in the years had been patched, but lately happens often. and i'm running latest version.

here's a screenshot and 2 new cdlc (different charters) with this issue:

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/74024

https://ignition4.customsforge.com/cdlc/74062

am i missing something? can't figure out what could be the problem. charters? cfsm? me?

thanks.

Rocksmith2014 Screenshot 2023.01.04 - 12.02.32.22.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
5 hours ago, masaru said:

am i missing something? can't figure out what could be the problem. charters? cfsm? me?

I'd assume it's a cfsm issue. Both charts were made using dlc builder so editing them with cfsm would be repacking them with the toolkits system instead which is probably causing some errors.

Maybe try editing them with dlc builder directly instead of cfsm, it's quick import option is pretty useful for quick one off changes and it might stop the errors from appearing.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2023 at 5:49 PM, coldrampage said:

Maybe try editing them with dlc builder directly instead of cfsm, it's quick import option is pretty useful for quick one off changes and it might stop the errors from appearing.

that do the trick. thanks coldrampage.

dlc builder? that's new for me. why it's not in CF tools?

seems useful, will try to tweak others troublesome cdlc having issues with cfsm.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/4/2023 at 10:19 PM, coldrampage said:

I'd assume it's a cfsm issue. Both charts were made using dlc builder so editing them with cfsm would be repacking them with the toolkits system instead which is probably causing some errors.

Maybe try editing them with dlc builder directly instead of cfsm, it's quick import option is pretty useful for quick one off changes and it might stop the errors from appearing.




Thanks for helping me out as well. By the way, is anyone here looking for a website where they may obtain assistance with their essay assignments? If the answer is yes, I recommend visiting the website https://www.grabmyessay.com/essay-editing-service where you may receive all the assistance you want. In order to discover the greatest essay writer for me, I am also using that website.

Thanks for helping me out as well 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy