Help me Please!!! I cant Convert songs to PS3 Format

On 10/5/2021 at 7:06 AM, destroyeirnc said:

Hi!!! tnx for readme, Im tired to try to convert PC songs to PS3 format, te tool kit always some an error... Java... I need to install java?? which Java?? PLEASE!! HEEEELP MEEE!!!!

Pretty sure the toolkit doesn't use java.
2ptawD9.png

if you're getting this error you can ignore it, click ok and it will continue like normal.
yngydA9.png

If you're getting a different error send a screenshot of it and I'll take a look.
You might need wwise to convert the audio for different platforms? So that might be it? Idk for sure.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

I've got "java 1.8.0_181" installed (think it's the latest version?) and it seemed to work fine so I don't think it's too picky about the version needed.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy