Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

According to this post from Ubisoft, all of the 2011 DLC that wasn't merged into 2015 is going to be removed from the store in a "rolling delisting" as the licenses expire.

The November songs are:

November 1st:
Radiohead -- "Bodysnatchers"
Lynyrd Skynyrd -- "Free Bird"
The Black Keys -- "Tighten Up"

November 15th:
The Allman Brothers Band Song Pack
The Allman Brothers Ban -- "Jessica"
Boston -- "More Than A Feeling"
Deep Purple -- "Smoke on the Water"

November 29th:
T. Rex -- "20th Century Boy"
Vampire Weekend -- "Cousins"

I would personally really appreciate CDLC for Free Bird and Jessica, and I'm sure I'm not the only one (now that it's no longer for sale).

10 hours ago, jf998247 said:

According to this post from Ubisoft, all of the 2011 DLC that wasn't merged into 2015 is going to be removed from the store in a "rolling delisting" as the licenses expire.

The November songs are:

November 1st:
Radiohead -- "Bodysnatchers"
Lynyrd Skynyrd -- "Free Bird"
The Black Keys -- "Tighten Up"

November 15th:
The Allman Brothers Band Song Pack
The Allman Brothers Ban -- "Jessica"
Boston -- "More Than A Feeling"
Deep Purple -- "Smoke on the Water"

November 29th:
T. Rex -- "20th Century Boy"
Vampire Weekend -- "Cousins"

I would personally really appreciate CDLC for Free Bird and Jessica, and I'm sure I'm not the only one (now that it's no longer for sale).

I would advise to go buy them before they are de-listed . As i dont think they will be allowed to be uploaded as cdlc

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, rikmayall said:

The damned--------- NASTY

Mmmmm.... Only pop music can save us now. This is on my list.

• Like 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

1 hour ago, rikmayall said:

My respect for you has just gone up!

cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes cornflakes 

Pathetic. You'll never win. That's only nine words.

• Like 1

I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. 

Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk

Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)

On 11/14/2021 at 11:04 AM, Daz40 said:

I would advise to go buy them before they are de-listed . As i dont think they will be allowed to be uploaded as cdlc

.......................oh. Never mind. I wouldn't have even bothered to come here to post this if I knew that was CF's permanent position on CLDC. It's certainly not written in the rules.

I completely understand the ironclad idea of "Don't give away anything that Ubi has the license to sell", because that's copyright infringement, i.e. - they'd sue over it because it takes money out of their pocket. Avoiding getting sued or losing your web host is pretty damn important, I totally understand that.

But do you seriously mean to tell me that CustomForge's official position is that if Ubi rents a track ONCE (for ONE of their games) and then abandons it when the license expires (never offering it for sale again), that means the admins will NEVER again allow it to be posted here? All because Ubi rented it from the owner once, it's tainted?

You gotta be s***ing me. That's like some disgusting Chad stereotype announcing that every woman he's ever slept with is now permanently off-limits to date and he'll come back and kill you if you touch them 10 years later.

• Haha 1

Can anyone do Bring Back the Plague by Cattle Decapitation?

Also, there's a bass playthrough by the official bassist 'cause bass charts don't get enough love (also because I'm primarily a bass player).

איך בין אַ דערוואַקסענער, אויף אייביק געכאַפּט אין יוגנט.‏

(I am an adult, forever trapped in adolescence.)