my custom tones get disabled and i cant hear my bass?

metrons

Question

I read on the steam forums people playing with custom songs have experienced this issue. some songs ill play i'm no longer able to change my custom tone and i can BARELY BARELY hear my bass now. does anyone know a fix for this??? ive been having to restart RS so i can hear my bass again, i'm hoping someone on here has already found a fix and knows what to do? its a bug for sure. 

much appreciate any help on this, been driving me nuts for months now. 

cheers

7 answers to this question

I wish there was a way to skip the long intro/splash screen on RS2014. When I'm testing customs it's so annoying having to wait through that whole sequence....plus it's ridiculously loud if I already have my receiver set to my normal RS playing volume.

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

• Administrator

This bug shoudln't exist in new version of song since the toolkit was updated to prevent this bug to happen again.

Keep in mind that the charter still have to update the toolkit which might not be always be the case.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

This bug shoudln't exist in new version of song since the toolkit was updated to prevent this bug to happen again.

Keep in mind that the charter still have to update the toolkit which might not be always be the case.

I think it can still happen if the charter incorrectly names the tone, so it doesn't match up with what's in EoF.

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

I think it can still happen if the charter incorrectly names the tone, so it doesn't match up with what's in EoF.

Even if autotone had isse in naming it still won't break the tones - toolkit will replace null tone as default tone, but someon had a bug when you set 2 tone changes at same time - than you can get this issue.. anyway i got tuning issues(especially with last bass fix in last toolkit, but its already fixed in mine working copy of toolkit will commit after more tests :)

• Administrator

I reported the bug about the double change at the same time that deactivate the tone but it's an EOF related issue and it happens to me only one time over 35 customs so...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity