Xbox 360 CDLC on Xbox One

H3TFI3LD81

Question

Just recently got Rocksmith on the Xbox One, had it on the PC for the longest time but due to screen size and comfortable-ness, I found it a lot easier to play on the couch and sit in front of the TV.

So basically long story short, I was able to get CDLC to work on my computer which was awesome, but it seems the search option still has Xbox 360 as a filter, but will CDLC still work on the Xbox One version of Rocksmith?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

2 answers to this question

Just recently got Rocksmith on the Xbox One, had it on the PC for the longest time but due to screen size and comfortable-ness, I found it a lot easier to play on the couch and sit in front of the TV.

So basically long story short, I was able to get CDLC to work on my computer which was awesome, but it seems the search option still has Xbox 360 as a filter, but will CDLC still work on the Xbox One version of Rocksmith?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

I don't think the xbox one has been jailbroken yet, so it's probably not gonna happen for a while/at all.

Apparently the ps4 uses mostly the same format as pc, someone did a little testing a fair while ago. Maybe its the same for xbox one since its basically running windows 10?

Also ps4 hacks are doing quite well lately, maybe someone could have another look?

Anyway I'd plug your pc into your tv for now, it's gonna be a long wait, if it even happens at all.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• Administrator

I would not expect CDLC on Xbox One at all at this point. Jailbreak of that consoles don't seem to have gone anywhere just yet and even if it does end up being doable relatively simply, there would still need to be user effort to figure out the DLC format and for the toolkit to be updated with the necessary function for conversion.

For what it's worth, there's still nothing in regards to the PS4 format after the console being jailbroken for over 2 years.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity