feedback on tab accuracy

coldrampage

so i decided to try and make a song but I couldn't find a tab anywhere so I made one based on a cover of the song (first time using guitar pro properly as well).  It sounds ok when I play along to it but it could just be that i'm used to it and it could be way off (made into a custom to test against audio).

Anyway if anyone would like to test it and see how accurate the tab really is is it would be relay helpful I can't tell the difference between the notes too well because of the distortion

The main bits i'm worried about are the chords for the chorus (this bit playthrough) (its out of sync a bit i'll fix once once notes are right) and the part after the main riff on lead (this bit playthrough).

Link to download to test (Drop A tuning though)

Link to playthrough video

Link to original song (utsu-p fear the speaker people)

Link to cover I used

I would have a tab download but I made lots of changes in eof so it wouldn't be too useful

any feedback would be appreciated

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

Here I pass you as it would be the notes of the refrain of the song. The four-string chords are because they sounded at a lower frequency. I have not used my guitar for the tuning theme but use the midi of the EOF.

1ra.jpg

2da.jpg

And look at those harmonics, I think they're wrong And I think the final chord is "Dsus2" Check it out. I hope it has served you. Saludos

3ra.jpg

4ta.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrator

Since the beatmap is way off, it makes using RR for some specific part incredibly tedious and frustrating...

I feel like a lot of chord could use some Palm mute but again it's hard to say without being able to listen properly to the proper section with the state of the CDLC.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Since the beatmap is way off, it makes using RR for some specific part incredibly tedious and frustrating...

I feel like a lot of chord could use some Palm mute but again it's hard to say without being able to listen properly to the proper section with the state of the CDLC.

yeah it could probably use some palm mutes (how could I forget them in a metal song lol), anyway here's an updated version where the chorus bit has been changed and fixed hopefully, its also got sections and lyrics. The harmonics have been adjusted but are probably still wrong (because idk how to play pinch harmonics yet). Some bits are probably still out of sync though so i'm gonna get to work on fixing that soon.

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype