Some CDLC no longer work from one day to the next one

brood34

Question

Hello,

I have  faced one issue several time during the last months, and I wonder if someone else also face it.

I am running Rocksmith Remastered for a while and everything was working fine.

But one day, one CDLC stops working, it did freeze rocksmith on the list of song when the cursor was on it (I mean, even before I press Enter to select it).

The first time (few months ahead, I thought my CDLC had been damadged, and I reload the file from the site and repalce it, but the result was the same.

Now, I face the issue with more than 5 CDLD, and it really seems to be random.

I suppose it has something to do with the progress record file but I could not manage it.

(I am running on PC version.)

By the way, since I move to remastered version, I suddenlty get almost 100% success on all my plays, did you  also get such strage results ?

Thanks for your feedback.

3 answers to this question

Remastered needs DD to make a true score.  If you play NDD songs in Remastered it will always give you 100%.

The game freezing on the song menu I think is a missing Showlights file.

Thanks a lot  these two information

the first one explain why I suddently became a master (lol)

:D

• Administrator

@PC Plum It's not about DD, it's about how the old toolkit handle chord scoring which was different than with ODLC, you can have a true accuracy without DD if you actually use an up to date version of the toolkit.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity