What tracks in EOF do I put bonus arrangements on?

Syvaa

I really wan't to add a couple of bonus arrangements for some CDLC's im working on. Up until now I've had Part Real_Guitar for rhythm and Part Real_Guitar_22 for Lead, question is where do I put the bonus arrangements? 

Bassist, currently learning guitar.
Big fan of 70's Hardrock, 80's heavymetal and cheesy hairmetal

My CDLC's

@@firekorn I downloaded the newest version and hotfix and now i see the guitar bonus track, cheers! A follow up question, if I want multiple bonus arrangements for a song, where do i put the other bonus arrangements? 

Bassist, currently learning guitar.
Big fan of 70's Hardrock, 80's heavymetal and cheesy hairmetal

My CDLC's

• Administrator

you can use the part real bass for guitar part too if you need but know that Rocksmith Remastered do not support more than 5 arrangement for a given CDLC.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

If you use a guitar track in EOF to author a bass arrangement or a bass track to author a guitar arrangement, make sure "Track>Rocksmith>Arrangement type" is set to something appropriate. If you're importing a Guitar Pro file, EOF should offer to change the arrangement type if appropriate.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrator

There is a tick box to check if you want an arrangement to be a bonus one or not. I'm not against the idea of being able to define it in EOF but it's far from necessary...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

So, If I understand correctly, in order to have bonus arrangements, I have to do separate EoF files with the bonus arrangement on a different track? e.g.:

notes.eof -> REAL_BASS

notes1.eof->REAL_BASS22

notes2.eof->GUITAR_BONUS

And I add each arrangement separately in the toolkit and mark the ones that are bonus?

L

• Administrator

@@lduperval you don't need to use different EOF files, you have 5 arrangement available in EOF which is the maximum amount of arrangement available in RS remastered so create all your arrangement in the same EOF file and when adding the arrangement in the toolkit just check the box for the arrangement that you want to see as bonus arrangement, if you don't check the box but have two arrangement on the same path, the arrangement won't be called "bonus" but "alternate" instead ingame.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography