Wierd bugs on CDLC songs

freyija

Question

Hello there, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this question but I'm getting really wierd bugs on some tracks that I downloaded from the CDLC. I play bass btw. The notes are correct, but on the wrong string. For example if a riff is played on the E string in the song, the notes are on the A string in Rocksmith. Its mostly the disturbed songs like Bound, Awake and Ten Thousand Fists. Anyone know whats going on?

8 answers to this question

Hey Freyija,

I am playing lead and am finding a lot of the song crash and are not accurate as well.  Ever search the www for tab and find it way off, I think it is like that.  I started looking into creating some cdlc from tab books I have and HS, it is time consuming.  Bless the folks that put the time in and get it right.  

• Administrator

as @@Trovahkiin said, leave those comment on the song themself as the author might be way more able to correct those than the staff directly.

Some charter don't test all part of their song and issue can always sneak up on you as it's a human process and since there's no quality check, you might find a bit of everything from very good to unplayable.

But you can help charter by leaving constructive criticism on the CDLC page that will allow them to correct their CDLC more easily ;)

• Like 3

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Hello there, I'm not sure if this is the right spot for this question but I'm getting really wierd bugs on some tracks that I downloaded from the CDLC. I play bass btw. The notes are correct, but on the wrong string. For example if a riff is played on the E string in the song, the notes are on the A string in Rocksmith. Its mostly the disturbed songs like Bound, Awake and Ten Thousand Fists. Anyone know whats going on?

when i make CDLC songs sometimes the Guitar pro file uses a 5 string bass that you have to change in EoF.

if you change the string number from 5 to 4 sometimes the notes go 1 string down i think that is what caused the problem for your songs.

hi

i will use this post to comment about another one,i am not sure it is a bug or what and maybe it is just me but I some cdlc have some isues with the sustains,when a sustain is running it seems like the entire song slows a bit ,it is very little difference and playable but I was wondering because have not seen anyone posts about it.

is it my computer or does it happen to others as well?

hi

i will use this post to comment about another one,i am not sure it is a bug or what and maybe it is just me but I some cdlc have some isues with the sustains,when a sustain is running it seems like the entire song slows a bit ,it is very little difference and playable but I was wondering because have not seen anyone posts about it.

is it my computer or does it happen to others as well?

It's your computer, sorry to say.

If you haven't already, you may want to experiment with Rocksmith's options and disable some of the visual enhancements - you can even turn off the venue (in the backround) alltogether, which will help quite a bit. As a last resort, you can try running the game at a lesser resolution, but I doubt you'll have to go that far.

• Like 1

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

thanks for the answer!

i allready made the changes and change the grafics to minimum (it is not a grafic game .lol)

the problem is only with some cdlc's ,to be sure i took out all the cdlc's and left only the original rs songs and it worked perfect.

i guess not all the cdlc's are made well ,i just need to filter them.

btw i love this site!

the original rocksmith songs are not my taste and some are hatefull (rotten apple).

this game is much better with a big song variety