Jump to content

  • 0

Need some help with this one.


torkk
 Share

Question

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

The XML files unpacked from the PSARC file you posted is nowhere near the same as what's in the project file. Something really strange happened, but it doesn't seem that EOF was at fault. For example, the unpacked XML shows the first bass note to be at 15.572 seconds, but the project has the first bass note at 45.523 seconds instead. You may need to recreate your song package with the correct XML files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Make sure you're using the right .wav file -- it has to be the same .wav used with the .xml files. First time I tried it, I somehow managed to use an older version of the .wav (not sure how I did that, or why EOF didn't update it). I saved the EOF file again and it saved a new .wav and that one worked fine. The new .wav should have the same time-stamp as the .xml files.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy