cdlc Freeze issue

ottawaffr

Question

First let me say thanks to all you guys working hard on these CDLC's.  It's great!

Okay...I'm a total guitar rookie, a middle aged guy using Rocksmith 2014 and other lessons to learn how to play.  In the past 36 hours I've put into Rocksmith I've improved immensely, and can get 90% on the simplest of songs.

I thought I'd try to make my own CDLC as I'm mostly interested in easy (not easy to play) accoustic songs...John Mayer, Ben Harper etc... and tried to make a CDLC of Let her go by Passenger.

I worked through the entire wiki tutorial (next up I will try the one posted above) and created the CDLC but when I try to use it the song does not start...I can see the first note and if I attempt to riffrepeat it the chords will flow by after a bit of time...but it too freezes.

Any ideas?  Should I just have another go at it?

I do understand I have no business as a rookie trying this but I actually found trying to match up the notes with the beats and track taught me...I don't know...an ear for it.

Sorry again, donkey rookie, I'm trying.

Cheers,

Vic

4 answers to this question

making a playable is not that hard and everyone can make it,its not only for the best players-anyone can try and leran! and thats what all this forum is about.

anyways,if u did everithing right then usualy another or few more repacks should fix that freeze issue.

gl:)

GazeRock Is Not Dead! 

Dude, I was in the same boat about  3 weeks ago and have a nice guide that show everything step by step (I will post it when it's free of all errors and complete (all I have left is fuguring out multiple tones in one song)), but for the life of me I can not figure out how to attach a word doc to this reply....  I will send you the guide if you can tell me how to attach....

Mike

I had an issue with my CDLC last night -- I went to swtich to the Rhythm track and the game hung on me. But when I restarted and went back to the song, it worked just fine.

I think what actually happened is I was playing around in the tone designer trying to come up with tones for the CDLC and THAT crashed, making the rest of the game unstable.