Dynamic Difficulty Issue

Apel Sos

After finding out that DDC creates phrases, I quickly used to to create CDLC that has DD. My CDLC I'm making has a 16 fret slide to the 4th fret. This makes the game start zoomed completely out.

So I used DDC to fix that, but then another issue showed itself. The lead, bass and vocals all work. (Vocals aren't even DD obviously). But the Rhythm is the only one suffering. What happens is when I try to switch the difficulty all the way up, and hit the delete key to resume playing, the game crashes.

This is the only way I know how to make phrases so that my guitars aren't zoomed out to the 24th fret.

If you guys have another way to make phrases, that would be great.

Just a heads up, the CDLC works perfectly fine even with DD Lead and bass and non-DD Rhythm. I haven't tried to play the rhythm part because I assume that as soon as the DD turns up by itself, the game will crash.

Hi,

Did you try to play the song entirely one time before setting the DD levels in RR ?

RS2014 has a cache which can cause this kind of issue when the new release of the song has different phrases or different DD levels than the old one.

If the song still crashes in RR after playing it once, please share the "psarc" file for more investigations ...

Thank you 

@ - You can also control the zoom by adding sections for riff repeater, and I'd argue that having useful riff repeater sections is more essential than having dynamic difficulty (and doesn't take that much more time to add).

@@Chlipouni - Ah, that cache thing might explain why sometimes when I remove DD and set a faster scroll speed it still moves glacially at the beginning of the song.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

@@Chlipouni @@albatross213

Thanks for the help. After scouring the web for a tutorial, (Found in plain sight), I figured out how to add sections. I agree that sections are better than DD, but DDC was the only way I knew how to fix the 24 fret issue.

Thanks for the cache hint as well. If I come into contact with that issue again, I'll be sure to test it out.

@@Chlipouni - Ah, that cache thing might explain why sometimes when I remove DD and set a faster scroll speed it still moves glacially at the beginning of the song.

Yes, RS2014 keeps your previous skill levels for each phrase of the song, so if the phrases or their maximum level of DD are updated, a inconcistency can occur.

The only way to avoid this, is to force the Toolkit to update the id of each arrangement. In this case, the song is managed as a new song, but all playing statistics are lost.

• Like 1

Yes, RS2014 keeps your previous skill levels for each phrase of the song, so if the phrases or their maximum level of DD are updated, a inconcistency can occur.

The only way to avoid this, is to force the Toolkit to update the id of each arrangement. In this case, the song is managed as a new song, but all playing statistics are lost.

So how would i do that. Was just about to make a post about this too