question about mega and access

tupoloflyer

Question

forgive me if this has been covered, but i've noticed in the last couple days that songs that use mega  are starting to require an access code to retrieve.  is this something new with mega or just the charters missing a setting?  i don't use it myself so i have no idea.  i just know when a favorite pops up and it comes through mega, i end up passing on it.  hopefully something people will be able to change.  thanks in advance  d.

2 answers to this question

I was made aware of this last night and we are looking into it. I don't know if that is something the charter can fix or not. If not, Mega will not be allowed to be used as a file host here. Maybe it's just a setting on the host side ?

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

I tried some older links that I remembered to be Mega (Seek and Destroy multitracks, for example) and they work just fine. My guess would be that it was the one user doing something wrong, unless there were others with decryption keys that I hadn't noticed.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!