Request List

bobbybrady123

Question

I suspect custom makers or very few look at the request list.

Are there any suggestions on how the request system could be improved? 

I would make my own customs but I can't do it. I installed the programs and tried for many hours but I can't work the programs properly and yes I did see the tutorials, I'm too dumb apparently. 

Is there a custom maker I can personally talk to about making a request? Is there a person that loves to make customs that I can message? If an expert custom maker reads this and is interested in what song and information of it I have, message me thanks!

7 answers to this question

@@bobbybrady123 it would be easier i think for creators to see in which direction your music request is going to be, if some of them are interested tho. I can't speak for them, but i personaly would no take any requests and put up only my music that i personaly listen to.

I don't know about the creators if they take requests, but if some of them do it would be much easier them to see what music you would like to request.

And we shouldn't forget, they do it because they want to and it's a hobby and they're making cdlc's in their free time.

They don't get paid, so the best way would be you to create your own cdlc's. There are many people who are willing to help out if you don't get past some issues.

• Like 1

I don't use the request system a whole lot (though I just added a few because a couple are really long songs!), and based on the number of songs on it, I don't think many other charters use it too often. I might look at it to see if it gives me any ideas for things to do, but beyond that, making a post for everything I'm working on and then messaging the mods when I'm done is a bit of a hassle so I don't look at it or update it very often.

As for requests, it depends on the charter. If someone has a good idea of what types of music I like and they propose a song that I like with a good tab that I either didn't know of beforehand or hadn't considered yet, then that's cool. No promise that I'll get to work on it anytime soon, but I wouldn't be annoyed by it. What I would get annoyed by is if I get repeated requests, requests for things that fall way outside of the things I like (so it's clear that they're probably messaging tons of charters that same request), or someone gets really impatient with their request and starts pestering me about it.

Your most recent post was after I started writing this, but yeah,, country is pretty scarce on here. A lot of that is because if there are tabs it usually just has chord names along with lyrics, which doesn't give much indication of tempo, rhythm, or any of that stuff that's necessary for making a good custom - it forces the charter to do much of the work that the tabber would ideally do. Since you have what looks to be essentially a complete tab (though not in the most convenient form), I'm guessing you'll be able to find somebody to help you. But I'm not going to be doing too many guitar-only songs as a bassist.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

I'm not sure if this is the request area, but can I request Roundabout by Yes for Lead guitar? The only version made on this website is Bass. I would love to play the lead guitar part of this song. My favorite part is the intro guitar solo.

• Administrator

There will be but everything takes time to develop properly! The request system will be redone once the new version of ignition is out but as people that work on this don't do this as full time job and are only volunteer this takes time to do.

Know that your donation are going toward all the tool that makes the life of the volunteer easier to work on those amazing tools that you use and that you can always try to help if you have the skills for it http://customsforge.com/topic/15227-current-help-wanted-volunteer/

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity