Acoustic Songs CDLC /Request

alexutzcluj

Question

Songs for electric guitar are great but i think sometimes i like to play a song for acoustic guitar. I think its a good for practice rhythm and in the same time to learn a chords.

This is a list with a great chord songs, maybe someone with skills in CDCLC can make some songs

The Great Acoustic Guitar Chord Songbook  http://www.musicroom.com/se/id_no/051763/details.html 

The Best Acoustic Guitar Chord Songbook

The Big Acoustic Guitar Chord Songbook (Platinum Edition

The New Big Acoustic Guitar Songbook

All this books songs and a list with songs for each  are here http://www.musicroom.com

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

My tennant was on about an adapter you can attatch to an acoustic guitar which makes it possible to plug in to an amp, ive never seen or heard of it before, does it exsist and would it work with rocksmith? if its real and works then there could be a real demand for acousitc cdlc's! I dont really like playing acoustic songs (wish you were here) with an electric guitar.

Yes you can buy electric pickups for the acoustic guitar and the have the same jack as an electric guitar.  They attach inside the soundhole, but I don't know how good they sound in Rocksmith.  I can't imagine that it would not work with the rocksmith cable.

hi all, the point was find some songs to practice more rythm guitar *chords  and struming with RS.I listed all this books because there you can find a lot of songs  to practice rhythm and in the same time to learn a chords. It's easy about guitar tone can be acoustic tone or just clean tone. About equipment, I personally reproduce tones songs with boos me 70 or i  use  pedal Acoustic Simulator Boss for tones accoustic  and one over the other  RS supports S electro -acoustics guitars .

PS. Sorry for my English faulty.

hi all, the point was find some songs to practice more rythm guitar *chords  and struming with RS.I listed all this books because there you can find a lot of songs  to practice rhythm and in the same time to learn a chords. It's easy about guitar tone can be acoustic tone or just clean tone. About equipment, I personally reproduce tones songs with boos me 70 or i  use  pedal Acoustic Simulator Boss for tones accoustic  and one over the other  RS supports S electro -acoustics guitars .

PS. Sorry for my English faulty.

You're never better served than by yourself.

After much trepidation, I decided to try making my own custom. To my surprise -- it's actually quite easy. It takes a lot of time (well, I'm a beginner) but it's a really cool process.

And for what you're looking for, I think it'll be even easier. You can probably find lots of Gpro files with just strummed guitar.

It work's, but you need cracked version for that, becouse input from guitar go to line-in or mic in computer, and rocksmith legaly recognize only usb real-tone cable. It work's great,only downside is minigames, it need some serious tweaking to recognize every tone and fret, i'm playing it on classical guitar (nylon string). Song playing works great. Sorry for bad english.