GITADORA OverDrive

jcobreti

Question

4 answers to this question

I really enjoyed to "play" drums on GH, (I have 2 plastic drums sets).

I've guess (With Rocksmith 2012 when i've seen EOF supporting Rocksmith too) if it would be possible to play real drums on RS,

I've brainstorm on the idea & i'm sure it's possible.

in fact with this:

The third Way to Chart Customs (With Guitar Hero/Rockband/PS/Frets on fire templates)
http://customsforge.com/topic/2882-the-third-way-to-chart-customs-with-guitar-herorockbandpsfrets-on-fire-templates/

We already have some GH & RB Drums rips (Bluzer's rips contains them),

the team on Phase Shift seems to have found a corresponding between the GH/RB notes & real Drums.

In my mind the Drum project would be a bonus guitar part or bass to allow 2 players to play together.

There's limitations of course:

- You'll have to have 2 Real Tone Cables, 1 for the real guitarist & 1 for the "Dummy tuning" pass/check. (The game think you'll play Guitar or bass & launch the notes)

- The score will not increase (no note recognition)

- No DD (only maxx diff)

- It may be not perfect in therm of numbers of toms/cymbals (but it can be enhanced if needed). (GH support double pedals, 2 cymbals & 3 toms), the note position is already PERFECT with the rips (& should match to real drums (needs to be tested with a real drumkit)

The idea would be to play without DD & use the 6 Strings colors (& recognizable open notes & numbers etc (if needs more toms etc..)).

As i don't want to be murdered by my neighborhood, i unfortunately won't buy a real Drum Kit, so i won't be able to deeply support the project, but i share with you my ideas on the subject, people can give ther ideas too to enhance the concept.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131107032539/disney/images/7/75/AnimalEatingDrumsticks.png

• Like 1