unable to open app on mac

Hello,

I am sorry if this is a dumb question but I can't seem to find a solution anywhere.  I have tried downloading this application multiple times, and I every time I try to open it I get an error saying that it can not be opened because files are missing or it is corrupt.  Has anyone experienced this? Or have a suggestion?

Thank you,

Colin

Did you install Mono? The Toolkit is a .NET application and Mono is the lib for these on Linux or Mac.

If this is too much hassle to install and you're using additional Windows software you could use a virtual Machine running windows on your Mac.

Possible solutions for this are VMWare Fusion, Parallels, VirtualBox

@@Alex360

That issue was pointed out in the "How To Add Custom Songs On Mac" thread that PC Plum linked above.  I also made a note in that thread that the newest revisions work perfectly fine now.

I'm using the latest revision with no problems, on 10.10.3 (newest OS X update just released the other day).  Thanks again for getting it fixed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy