Metallica CDLC disappeared

notmrg

Question

Hey there, sorry if this was answered somewhere else. I searched but didn't see this topic.

I've been using CDLC's without issue. After the latest steam update I noticed all Metallica songs were gone. I re downloaded Disposabke Heroes and used the Custom Toolkit like I have done a hundred times and dropped it back in my DLC folder and restarted the game and nothing. I had played Disposabke Heroes just a day before the update.

Has anyone seen this issue or had a similar experience?

Thanks in advance!

MG

5 answers to this question

I doubt that an update had anything to do with it. Are the songs still in your DLC folder,, If so just reassign an APP ID to them and try again. ( hint, sometimes you need to do it more than once ) I've no idea why, but sometimes,, also try to repack and assign APP ID at the same time,, kills two birds with one stone. Are your other customs there ? If not then your DX9 file might have been removed,, certain anti virus programs don't like it. All of my Metallica songs are still there. I just checked.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

• Administrator

Sometimes an update removes the .dll file. It doesn't happen that often but it can occur.

Just redownload it put it in your rocksmith folder and you should be good.

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

Hey guys, thanks for the replies.  As I mentioned in my original post I did re download the file and run it through custom toolkit and still the same thing.

I will try it a few more times and see what's up.  I will try to repack and see what that does.

MG