help with dlc

kostas7g7

Hi to everyone!!!I have created a dlc (Van Halen Somebody get me a doctor) and when i try to play it it seems to run but maybe and not!!!I do not know guitar so i can finger it out if it is good or not!!!Can somebody check it it out!!! I can sent to him the dlc!!!I am not a creator i just did it because i like the song!!!So if somebody wants it i can sent it and if it is fine then no problem if he wants to upload it to the site!!!It;s fine by me!!!Thanks a lot!!!
ps the dlc plays ok with rocksmith 2014

in other words you say: you charted a custom dlc for RS2014 and you'd like to have a feedback and suggestions on improving fingering\tab maybe tones too, song is working for you and you'd like to share.

Fish out some real charter who'll adopt your work and post it here( not me, I have lots of WIPs already.)

• Like 1

If anyone decided to tackle this:

The song isn't synced, but a beatmap was already made in Guitar Hero: Van Halen.

http://www.fretsonfire.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57010

If you register you can download the files, import into EOF, ignore the Guitar Hero stuff and switch over to PART REAL GUITAR 22, then start the creation process.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Rather than start a new thread I thought I would keep all the "help" questions in the same place.

I just produced my first custom, yay!. It appeared to be nicely synced on EOF, but when I tried to play it in RS2014, found it out of sync (delayed) by 1.5 bars! In EOF I only had to advance the tab in EOF by a few beats when I was creating the custom so I am Not sure what is going on. The same thing happened when I went back and did the whole thing again. Could anybody advise please

Cheers!