Can i set the psarc file into rocksmith pc ?

jeine

Question

22 answers to this question

DLC are .psarc files also cdlc are also psarc files.  If its a custome you will need tio add the D3DX9_42.DLL to the rock smith root directory and the psarc files to the rock smith dlc folder.

• Like 1

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

You'll also need to purchase an official DLC from the Steam store in order to get customs to work.  "Cherub Rock" is the recommended one to get, because 99% of the customs here use that song for their AppID.

You need to actually purchase it, so that it is licensed to you.

You should also check out this thread:  http://customsforge.com/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

It will give you all the info you need for getting customs to work in Rocksmith 2014.

pffffff... so many thinks , it is rusians for me.. i found map (folder)  in my windows C , there i found progamma files X86, than steam, than steam apps, than common, than rocksmith... by open that i found the maps (folders) commonredict, base, dlc, guitarcade, TMP, uplay and venues....  i just have unzip d3dx9_42dll and place it just in rocksmith map??? and the psarc in the dlc folder... by open the folders i see from dlc till venues all pcarc files..  PS; i dont mean anything whit russian, i only mean a dont speak or read that language...

ok  i'm back, bad news ,till now nothing...ive got install the rocksmith2014_patcher.exe also, but nothing... they say in the video , that i must at least 1 song to buy... if got 3 songs... but by open the toolkid, there not there.. , how it come??? 

i hear the music , but when i  push the buttom : play song , he sayIT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR CABLE IS UNPLUGGED. CONNECT A ROCKSMITH REAL TONE CABLE.... it is a real 1... and!!! not even 1 of the other songs do it ... so a dont can't play rocksmith for this moment...

:(

If you have got to this point now it sounds like you don't have the dll file or you have it in the wrong place must be in the rock smith root directory when you start the game a box should pop up first

Screenshot%202015-03-15%2014.04.25.png?d

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

:D hey guys do you see the smill on my face, it happent, its works tested a fiew songs ,and the work... if download the d3dx9_42dll and the rocksmith2014_patcher again, and put them back in the rocksmith folder.. and voila, it works... now i'm leave the pc for today, because the last days i work to muts here... so THX TO ALL YOU GUYS :)