XML problem

sushicat2112

Question

im trying to make a custom and evereything has worked except one thing the game has mashed a part of the song up. The first 3/4 of the song is good just as i made it and then it starts showing a lot of parts mashed togehter at the same time. the end is right. no matter how many times i try its still wrong i have opend the file in EOF and everything works and looks right. but it still wont look like that in the game what is wrong?

4 answers to this question

I think he has extra notes in the other tabs of the arrangements.

Go to your EoF file (to the part of the song you are getting extra notes) and click along the tabs at the top of the arrangment, "Supaeasy", "Easy", "Medium", "Amazing".

http://fretsonfire.phonotheque.ca/eof.jpg

Delete anything that is not your main arrangement.  Save and build a new version of the custom.